- Over 25 tagged full-length videos of Math and ELA classrooms
- Previews of curated collections
- Access to lesson artifacts
- Private playlists
High-Leverage Practices and
Unlimited access to all collections
Tools for annotating, clipping, and adding prompts to videos *
Ability to share videos with other TLE users
Robust user supports through WalkMe tours and ZenDesk
Users receive Professional accounts
Group codes for easy access
Ability to upload personal education media to a secured server
Volume discounts and centralized billing
Additional support for
units and professional
* Some of these features are temporarily unavailable while we explore an improved platform.
You may want to simply find and play one classroom video, or you may need to search hundreds of videos and then make clips and combine a compiled movie with slides and exercises. Our tools are here to help you.
...keywords and video tags
...playlists and collections
...video clips from multiple classroom sessions *
...projects to present to other educators *
...classes as you practice using observation instruments *
...video to your own web systems
* These features are temporarily unavailable while we explore an improved platform.
Copyright © 2014. The Regents of the University of Michigan.
All rights reserved. Terms of Service